Date: The next term will be fixed when the capacity of the course are filled (min 6 persons).
Price: 6 500 CZK
You will be trained how to assemble project schedules which enables you to increase success rate of your projects. Based on practical exercises you will go through the planning process that is recommended by PMI methodology. During the training we will focus on techniques suitable for classic project approach. In order to have a comparison we will also shortly introduce the agile approach to planning.
Practical exercises will be held on SW ProjectLibre that is available for free. This SW is in its basic functionalities more or less analogous to MS Project.
Duration: 1 day
- IT managers
- Business managers
- Project managers
- Introduction to Classic and agile methodologies of project management and planning.
- Collection of requirements and scope definition
- Creation of hierarchical work breakdown structure (WBS)
- Definition of activities and dependencies (Network diagrams, critical path, critical chain)
- Definition of resources
- Creation of estimates, estimate typology, risk connected to estimates, PERT method
- Estimates in agile environment
- Creation of schedule (ProjectLibre)
- Cost estimations and budget definition
- You will learn how to create a project schedule according to PMI methodology.
- Based on practical exercise you will learn how to define scope through WBS, how to create estimates and project schedules in ProjectLibre
- You will learn the differences between the Classic and agile approach to planning
- You will learn the most common mistakes
- You will understand why project planning often fails.