Date: Date of next run will be announced when capacity of the training is fulfilled (min 6 persons).
Price: 3 500 CZK
You will get a knowledge of a Risk management process, that is used in project management. On practical excercises you will be trained to identify and evaluate risks, plan and implement risk responses and also to regularly monitore project risks. The training is inspired by PMBOK® management standard. Recommended tools, techniques and outputs will be also introduced during the training.
Duration: 4 hours
- Project managers
- What is a Risk?
- History of risk management
- Risk management in modern project management
- Basic Risk management processes
- Plan Risk Management
- Identity Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Implement Risk Responses
- Monitor Risks
- You will understand why systematic approach to risk management is crucial
- Based on practical excercises you will gain a knowledge how to identify and evaluate risks
- You will get familiar with tools and techniques that are used for risk management