You will get a knowledge of a Risk management process, that is used in project management. On practical excercises you will be trained to identify and evaluate risks, plan and implement risk responses and also to regularly monitore project risks. The training is inspired by PMBOK® management standard. Recommended tools, techniques and outputs will be also introduced during the training.
- Project managers
- What is a Risk?
- History of risk management
- Risk management in modern project management
- Basic Risk management processes
- Plan Risk Management
- Identity Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Implement Risk Responses
- Monitor Risks
- You will understand why systematic approach to risk management is crucial.
- Based on practical excercises you will gain a knowledge how to identify and evaluate risks.
- You will get familiar with tools and techniques that are used for risk management.
Do you want to sign-up? Fill out the application form and we will contact you.
Why training from RedTie
We tailor the training content to participants needs for maximum benefit
Our lecturers have not only many years of theoretical knowledge but also practical experience in the given field
Our lecturers have gone through the necessary certification processes and have the required certifications
Our lectors have many years of experience in providing training
Other listed trainings
We also specialize in project management processes
Date: Will be announced after filling the course capacity
Length: 1 day