Estimating SW projects
During the training, you will learn to estimate the complexity of SW projects using methods that bring better results in the long term than the most commonly used methods of judgments and calculations. We will focus both on techniques suitable for the classic project approach (waterfall) and for agile projects. You will understand the most common reasons labor estimates fail. The training is designed to be interactive, the techniques are practically practiced so that the participants leave with practical experience ready for immediate use.
- IT managers
- Business managers
- Project managers
- You will gain skills and learn the principles of estimating SW projects.
- You will learn about the most common mistakes when estimating SW projects.
- You will understand the reasons why project estimates often fail.
- You will learn about project estimation methods and when to use which method.
- You will be able to better defend high values of hard work to business clients.
- You will make the way of teamwork more efficient.
Do you want to sign-up? Fill out the application form and we will contact you.
Why training from RedTie
We tailor the training content to participants needs for maximum benefit
Our lecturers have not only many years of theoretical knowledge but also practical experience in the given field
Our lecturers have gone through the necessary certification processes and have the required certifications
Our lectors have many years of experience in providing training
We will prepare tailored training for you. Just get in touch.
Prepared trainings do not fit? We can prepare tailor-made training for you according to your requirements.
Other listed trainings
We also specialize in project management processes
MS Projects for beginners
Date: Announced when capacity is reached
Preparatory course for IPMA Agile level “D” – Agile Associate
Date: Will be announced after filling the course capacity
Length: 1 day