English for PMs
An English course specially oriented to the area of project management
We consider English for PM to be a unique product in the training market available for project managers. It is primarily an English course specially oriented to the issue of project management. The course is led by a lecturer born in the Czech Republic with a second home in Canada, who is fluent in both languages and, thanks to more than 20 years of experience as a project manager, passes on valuable experience during the lessons.
The course is divided into 12 lessons.
12 lessons includes:
- Getting familiar with selected PMBOK chapters. In addition to professional language training, participants are preparing for a possible PMI and IPMA exams.
- The course prepares you for real projects and the vocabulary associated with the project management.
- Possibility of solving case studies in the field of project management, practical experience.
- We focus primarily on the content part and professional conversation instead of drilling English grammar.
Main benefits of the course:
- Increasing the professional language skills of project managers
- Orientation in PMI terminology and its use in the project manager profession
- Preparation for PMI certification
Place of the course:
- We teach directly at your company, eliminating the need to travel.
- We limit the group size to a maximum of 5 people. With a larger number, the expected effect will not appear.
- Previous project management experience
- Communicative knowledge of the English language